Find a Cabin by Availability
Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals A Smoky Mountain Vacation Experience!
Diamond Mountain Rentals offers the finest cabins in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge cabin rentals, chalets, and condos in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Whether you are here on your honeymoon in Gatlinburg, on a couples ski getaway, or a family get-together in the Smoky Mountains, we have the right cabin for you. At Diamond Mountain Rentals, we value you as our customer and continually strive to make your Smoky Mountain Vacation an enjoyable one when you stay in one of our cabins in Gatlinburg, TN or Pigeon Forge.
About Our Gatlinburg Cabins and Chalets in Gatlinburg
Diamond Mountain offers: Gatlinburg cabins, cabins in Pigeon Forge, chalet rentals in Gatlinburg, and condos in the Smoky Mountains... all for the fun and enjoyment for the entire family. Fishing and white water rafting in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is nearby, as well as Dollywood and Splash Country for a country themed family outing. All of our Gatlinburg cabin rentals are convenient to the Gatlinburg "strip" as well as all the areas shopping, entertainment and dining venues.
Enjoy your next Smoky Mountain Vacation with a cabin in Gatlinburg or a Pigeon Forge resort, chalet, or condo from Diamond Mountain Rentals in Tennessee. Don't forget to check out our Gatlinburg cabin specials to see our current special offers on cabins in Gatlinburg TN.
- Minimum 2 night stay required for all Gatlinburg cabin rentals.
- 3 night minimum stay required for July, October and holiday weekends including Christmas and New Years unless otherwise specified
- 4 night minimum for Thanksgiving Week.
- State/Local sales tax & Housekeeping/Processing Fees and Pet Fees are in addition to the basic nightly rate. One-Half (1/2) of reservation cost is due at booking with remaining balance due seven (7) days prior to arrival. Pet fees are $50.00 per pet with no more than two (2) pets allowed. All pets must be crated when guest are not in unit.
- We will make every attempt to have your cabin unit ready by 3:00 pm during high volume peak season and holiday weekends, however, during those times, we cannot guarantee a 3:00 pm check-in.
- Read Full Rental Policies
Check out our FREE FAMILY FUN PASS for your next visit to the Smoky Mountains!
There are many great attractions to enjoy while staying in Gatlinburg cabins at Diamond Mountain Rentals... Big Creek Expeditions White Water Rafting, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Lumberjack Feud & Dinner Show, Country Tonite, Adventure Park ZIP Lines, Wonderworks, Ripley's Believe it or Not! Odditorium!
Kathy O. writes...
We have been coming to Gatlinburg for years and I have to say... Diamond Mountain Rentals now tops my list for great service!
Just wanted to thank you guys for being so helpful on my recent stay - want you to know I will rent from you again - nice cabin and even nicer service.
Latest Posts from the Gatlinburg Cabin Blog - Go to the Blog
04 Mar, 2014
The Mountain Man Memorial March Event in Gatlinburg has become one of the largest events in the Unites States to celebrate and honor the sacrifice and service of military heroes.
10 Feb, 2014
To celebrate the Smoky Mountains’ ecology, culture and wildflowers, botanical experts will be leading a Spring Wildflower event in Gatlinburg.
06 Feb, 2014
After months of stressful wedding planning, taking off to a mountain honeymoon is just what you need. Make planning simple with this how-to guide.
03 Feb, 2014
If you’re considering a trip to the Smoky Mountains, there’s nowhere better than cabins near Dollywood for a family adventure and a relaxing retreat.